Upcoming Speaking Engagements
AFP 2018 Mid-America Conference on Fundraising
Monday, May 7
9:45 am “Utilizing Volunteers in Annual Campaigns” – Kacey McCarthy
3:15pm “Developing Impactful Messaging for Capital Campaigns” – Cindy Peterson
Camp Capacity Building
Thursday, October 4 - Rapid City, SD
Thursday, October 11 - Sioux Falls, SD
What is The Institute?
The Institute is our educational arm. Through The Institute we provide creative, fun, interactive, and educational workshops focused on resource development, board development, and staff development.
We are prepared to speak on a variety of topics including:
- Building Organizational Relevancy & Sustainability
- Fundamental Fundraising Strategies
- How to Make an Ask
- Effective Communication: What are you talking about?
- How to Recruit the Ideal Board Member
- How Saying Thank You Raises MORE Money
- Developing Message Clarity using Need, Value, Differentation
Don't see the topic you are looking for? Just ask! Additional presentation topics available upon request.
No matter your need, your success will derive from Maximizing Excellence's unique approach to empowering people and planning with the end goal in mind. We build the journey together.
If you would like more information on upcoming events from The Institute, please call us at 605-271-9970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.